Enable New Zealand
Enable New Zealand processes and purchases specialised equipment for ACC under the Managed Rehabilitation Equipment Service (MRES) contract.
We process around 52,000 items of equipment per year for ACC and reissue 14,600 items from the store at a saving to ACC of $15 million per year.
The MRES service includes:
- Purchase of equipment
- Trial of equipment
- Delivery of equipment
- Recall/collection and storage of equipment on behalf of ACC
- Refurbishment and reissue of equipment from Enable Stores reducing the cost of purchasing new, (Palmerston North and Christchurch)
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment during use by the claimant
- Assessment and disposal of equipment beyond economic repair.
The MRES team receive equipment orders from Case Managers and process these according to the type of order:
- Urgent List Equipment is processed and ordered within 24 hours of receipt
- Equipment classified with EURG code is processed and ordered within 24 hours of receipt
- Standard List Equipment and Complex List Equipment is processed and ordered within 24-48 hours (subject to volumes of urgent equipment)
- Non List Equipment is processed within 5 working days (subject to volumes of urgent, standard and complex list equipment)
Call Free: 0800 17 0091
Phone: (06) 353 5850
Fax: (06) 353 5877