How Enable New Zealand is governed and managed
As a division of MidCentral District Health Board, Enable New Zealand is accountable to the public and the Crown. We undergo annual external financial auditing by the Office of the Auditor General and take part in the internal audit processes required of all District Health Boards.
The Enable New Zealand Governance Group of MidCentral District Health Board sets our strategic direction and monitors our performance.
Our general manager is a member of the Board’s Executive Leadership Team.
Executive Leadership Team | MidCentral District Health Board (www.midcentraldhb.govt.nz)
Enable New Zealand Management Team
- Scott Ambridge – General Manager
- David Andrews – Operations Director
- Eileen Downing – Business Services & Information Systems Manager
- Greg Brogden – Finance Manager
- Hare Arapere – Kaupapa Māori Manager
- Kerry Hammington – Customer Services Manager
- Maria Greig-Anderson – ACC Home Modification Manager
- Rachel Tatham – Professional Advice Manager
- Raewyn Cameron – Manager, Disability Community Support Services
- Richard Hodgson – Procurement & Contracts Manager
We are happy to receive feedback on how we are doing or if you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact any of our management team.