Ministry of Health Assessors: Working with Enable New Zealand
Find the systems, tools and information you need to access our Ministry of Health funded services.
Go straight to systems and tools
You can go straight to these systems and tools from the navigation bar:
- EMS Assessor Online
- EMS Advice Request Form ENAH112
- Enable Online with RTL – and RTL user notes
- Ministry of Health EMS Prioritisation Tool Learn Online
- Ministry of Health EMS Prioritisation Tool
- Ask a Question – Online Form
- Disability Funding Information website.
Learn more about our processes, systems and tools
Disability Funding Information website (www.disabilityfunding.co.nz)
Use this website to find:
- clinical guidelines
- processes, procedures, user notes
- forms and manuals
- resources, e.g. product lists, subcontractor lists,
- notices and updates.
Find out how to:
Ministry of Health manuals and resources
Hearing Aid Services Manual | Disability Funding Information (PDF, 1.27MB, 40 pages)