Delivery of our services during Level 3 lockdown
How we're keeping our customers, staff and stakeholders safe during this time
Enable New Zealand would like to update you about what our services look like under national Alert Level 3.
The government has stated that more activities can happen under Level 3, but only those things that can be done safely.
For us this focuses on services where physical distancing of 2 metres can be achieved, contactless support can be provided, and any essential physical interactions can be easily and accurately recorded for contact tracing purposes.
More of our services are now able to operate under Level 3, however we need to ensure that anything we do keeps our customers, contractors and staff safe and well.
During Level 3 our services will include:
- Some of our equipment service – where equipment can be delivered and set up safely
- Equipment repair service – where equipment can be replaced or repaired safely
- Some housing modifications – external modifications can continue, and some internal modifications/installations which can be carried out safely can commence
- Equipment trials – trials can commence where the essential equipment can be delivered and set up safely
- Collections service – you can now request an equipment collection via your assessor or form on our website. Collections will take place when it can be done safely. We appreciate your understanding that there may be a delay in getting your collection arranged and completed. Request a collection.
To also keep our staff and contractors safe, they will need to ask you some additional questions before they visit your home. These will include if anyone in your household has COVID-19, has been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or has recently returned from overseas travel. We can then determine the safest way to proceed.
Where equipment is being delivered to your home by a courier service this will be left on your doorstep where possible to avoid any physical interaction with anyone in the household. Where you need any support to set up or retrieve equipment, we will work with you to get the help you need on a case by case basis.
The safety of our customers, staff and stakeholders is our highest priority at this time and we appreciate your patience and understanding that some services may be affected. It’s also possible that we may need to adjust how we can deliver a service to you on a case by case basis.
We may have to make more changes to our services as time goes on, depending on what happens over the next few weeks and we will keep you up to date via news on our website and social media.