Disability Information Services
Information and advice for people with disabilities and older people
Enable New Zealand provides the New Zealand Disability Information Advisory Service on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
We can help you find information and/or advice about:
- specific disabilities or age-related changes
- how a disability or getting older might affect a person – and their family/whānau
- funded and non-funded support services and equipment available for people with disabilities and older people
- how to access disability support services.
Anyone can use our service, for free.
Phone or email us
Find our contact details below. Or send us a question using our online form.
Find disability services in your area
Read about Ministry of Health-funded disability services
Look up the websites below.
Visit our EASIE Living Centre, 585 Main St, Palmerston North
- Our one-stop-shop for disability equipment, advice, services, information and education.
- For older people and people with disabilities.
- Buy products from us – in person or over the phone.
- Invite us to talk to your organisation.
- Ask about booking our community meeting room.
Read our newsletters
Ring 0800 362 253 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org