Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this website. However, Enable New Zealand does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on this website and we expressly exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors or for any loss or damage however caused to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised or unlawful use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have not reviewed these websites and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the contents of any other website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, Enable New Zealand takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control and cannot guarantee that your access will be error-free or that any files available for download will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to this website or these terms and conditions please contact email@example.com