Getting started with requests
Last updated on 05 July 2022
Our modern, cloud-based systems make it easy to submit service requests from anywhere.
What you need to make service requests
To make service requests you need to have:
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- your own email address (not shared) and not a Hotmail address
- your assessor number (or on-behalf’ user number) and login details we provided you on registration.
Please contact your IT helpdesk for help with the internet browser or email.
The ESH (Equipment, Spectacles and Hearing) App is used to request Whaikaha – Ministry of Disabled People funded:
- EMS equipment
- DHB service accreditation list equipment
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People children’s spectacle subsidy claims
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People hearing aid service subsidy claims and funding applications.
ProWorkflow is used for:
- EMS assessor advice requests
- EMS and ACC housing modification service requests
- EMS vehicle modification service requests.