Skip to main content
Home page

ACC housing assessors

Request ACC housing modification services from Enable New Zealand

This section of our website is for ACC staff and ACC-contracted housing assessors (OTs).

Here you’ll find procedures, forms, guidelines and technical information for:

  • completing housing assessments

  • requesting our ACC housing modification services.

Contact our ACC housing helpdesk

You can contact our ACC housing helpdesk anytime during business hours. One of our ACC housing customer service facilitators will be pleased to help you. They can refer you to a housing advisor or professional advisor as needed.

Look up Enable New Zealand contact details

What do you think of our service?

If we’ve recently completed a housing modification for your client, we’re keen to hear if it provided the outcome you expected.

Please complete our short survey.

Enable survey for ACC case owners and housing assessors

In this section

Getting started

If you're new to our ACC housing service, have a look at our information on how to get started.

Toolkits and guidelines

Enable New Zealand toolkits and guidelines for ACC staff and housing assessors requesting housing modification services.